This blog reflects the interests and expertise of the ACCORD3.0 Network members. It will cover a variety of topics ranging from public decision-making, collaboration, science, high-level political landscape, and more. In the end, everyone in ACCORD3.0 seeks better discussions with more enduring and productive outcomes. Please see our website for more information.
We welcome your comments and contributions and ask that you honor the following guidelines:
- Remain civil in the comments
- Focus on the ideas
- Respect others’ feelings and passions
- No obscenities, personal insults, slurs or disparaging language
- Be supportive of each other
- Stay on topic according to each post
- Seek to learn and engage
- Corroborate your comments with links and sources, when possible
- Give credit where credit is due (no plagiarizing or ownership infringement)
All comments will be moderated. We reserve the right to make editorial decisions about all submitted comments, up to removal. We will also endeavor to review and post the comments as quickly as possible.
Mahalo for your patience, for reading, and of course, for participating.